Protecting your personal information.
Personal information is only collected for the purpose of confirming an order or quote and shipping a product to you.
To place an order, we will collect the following:
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Items to purchase
- Credit Card Number or other payment methods.
We do not save your credit card number once the order has been processed; we shred any trace of your credit card information.
We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not use techniques that collect personal information about you without your knowledge. Also, any personally identifiable data about our customers or Web site visitors is stored securely.
We will not transfer, sell, loan, lease etc. your personal information to any third party. We will however fully cooperate with law enforcement and we will release personal information at the direction of the Canadian courts.
We will not knowingly do business with or collect any personal information with children without the express, consent of their parent or guardian.
How we use non-personal information Our site may automatically record some general information about your visit, such as:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service provider, such as “company.com” or “service.ca” and the IP address of the computer accessing the Web site, such as “ppp-55”.
- The type of browser (such as “Netscape version x” or “Internet Explorer version x”) you are using.
- The type of operating system you are using (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site and the Web pages that you visit on our site, along with the address of the previous Web site you were visiting, if you linked to us from another Web site.
We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
This tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any personal data collected.
What about spam?
We do not sell any part of our client database to third parties.
When you leave this site, this policy discloses the privacy practices for our Web site. However, if our site contains links to other sites. Once you link to another web site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all web sites you visit, especially if you share any personal information.